|Job Details: Regulatory Executive/Manager|
|Apply By Date||January 02, 2012 | Apply Online|
|Position Title||Regulatory Executive/Manager|
|Experience (in years)|
|Gross Salary (Per Annum)||Commensurate with experience and qualifications|
- Successful candidate is expected to coordinate preparation and submission of application documents for obtaining government approval in Singapore and abroad for field trial and commercialization.
- He/She is also expected to coordinate applications for obtaining intellectual property rights for JOil proprietary Jatropha varieties.
Qualification and Experience:
- Applicants should possess minimum bachelor degree in biology or business.
- Good writing skill in English, good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Good knowledge on biotechnology, plant biology, and relevant IP protections are preferred.
- Working experience in managing government regulatory approval for biotech plants and / or plant breeder rights will be advantageous.
|Job Location (City)||Singapore|
|No of openings||One|
|Contact Name||HR Manager|
|Address for communication||HR Manager
JOil (S) Pte. Ltd.
1, Research Link,
National University of Singapore